Ellora’s Shop Update for April 26

New items are available in Ellora’s Shop! Let’s take a closer look.

Desert Rider Outfit

April 26, 2017 – May 11, 2017 in the Event tab
April 26, 2017 – May 11, 2017 in the NX Plus tab

Time Zone

Start Time

End Time

Pacific Standard Time

End of Maintenance (April 20, 2017)

 

 

Start of Maintenance (May 11, 2017)

 

 

Eastern Standard Time

Central European Standard Time

Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Traverse the harsh desert in the new Desert Rider Outfit. Available in a tradable and a non-tradable version. No stats are attached on this costume.

  • In the Event tab
    • Desert Rider Outfit
      • Price: 11,900 NX (NX Credit or NX Prepaid)
  • In the NX Plus tab
    • Desert Rider Outfit
      • Price: 11,900 NX (NX Prepaid only)

 

 

Desert Rider Weapon Skin

April 26, 2017 – May 11, 2017 in the Event tab
April 26, 2017 – May 11, 2017 in the NX Plus tab

Time Zone

Start Time

End Time

Pacific Standard Time

End of Maintenance (April 26, 2017)

Start of Maintenance (May 11, 2017)

Eastern Standard Time

Central European Standard Time

Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Give your weapon a new look with the Desert Rider Weapon Skin! This item provides no stat bonuses and cannot be traded unless purchased from the NX Plus tab.

  • In the Event tab
    • Desert Rider Weapon Skin
      • Price: 5,900 NX (NX Credit or NX Prepaid)
  • In the NX Plus tab
    • Desert Rider Weapon Skin
      • Price: 5,900 NX (NX Prepaid only)

 


Orchid Fennec Fox Shoulder Accessory

April 26, 2017 in the Special tab

Time Zone

Start Time

Pacific Standard Time

End of Maintenance (April 26, 2017)

Eastern Standard Time

Central European Standard Time

Australian Eastern Daylight Time

The Orchid Fennec Fox is now available as an adventure companion! Just like Kiki the Shoulder Cat and Deedee the Shoulder Cat, the Orchid Fennec Fox is a 30-Day item available for purchase with NX, in the Special tab.

  • Orchid Fennec Fox (30 Day)
    • Price: 5,900 NX

[Equipped Skill]

  • Grants a 3% chance to restore health every 2 seconds for 10 seconds after successful attack.

Equipped Effects

  • Health +500
  • Overall Critical Rate +3%
  • Overall Critical Damage +100

Royal Familiar Skin Lucky Box

April 26, 2017 in the Lucky Box tab

Time Zone

Start Time

Pacific Standard Time

End of Maintenance (April 26, 2017)

Eastern Standard Time

Central European Standard Time

Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Collect new skins in the updated Royal Familiar Skin Lucky Box! Lucky Boxes allow you to receive one random item from a set list when you open them. The Royal Familiar Skin Lucky Box grants you one random familiar skin (Rank Elite – Legendary). These skins are bound to your character and cannot be traded.

  • Royal Familiar Skin Luck Box
    • Price: 50 Ellun

Here are the skins you can find inside. You have a 5% chance to find Legendary skins, a 15% chance to find Heroic skins, and an 80% chance to find Elite skins.

  • Legendary (formerly Rank S) skins grant your familiar a 6% increase to Move Speed and a 30% increase to Max Health
  • Heroic (formerly Rank A) skins grant your familiar a 4% increase to Move Speed and a 20% increase to Max Health
  • Elite (formerly Rank B) skins grant your familiar a 3% increase to Move Speed and a 15% increase to Max Health

Rank

Name

Type

Legendary

Moonlight Shakiba

Aerial

Legendary

Phantom Torkai

Aerial

Heroic

Deadly Dredrum

Ground

Heroic

Sanctuary Bruniche

Aerial

Heroic

Frozen Trinoceros

Ground

Heroic

Armored Hatchling

Aerial

Heroic

Amethyst Tyrant

Ground

Elite

Amethyst Dredrum

Ground

Elite

Red Everbloom Gorilla

Ground

Elite

Deadly Grob

 Aerial

Elite

Ruby Sylvanbeak

Ground

Elite

Golden Pavogon

Aerial

Elite

Black Pterodactyl

Aerial

Elite

Black Kangaroo

Ground

Elite

Onyx Kravid

Aerial

Phantom Torkai

Moonlight Shakiba

Sanctuary Bruniche

Deadly Dredrm

Amethyst Tyrant

Frozen Trinoceros

 

April Ultimate Package

April 26, 2017 – May 11, 2017 in the Event tab

Time Zone

Start Time

End Time

Pacific Standard Time

End of Maintenance (April 26, 2017)

Start of Maintenance (May 11, 2017)

Eastern Standard Time

Central European Standard Time

Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Prepare for the challenges of Fractura with the April Ultimate Package. Temper your gear and tame stronger heroic familiars in the Lair of Ma’art.

  • April Ultimate Package
    • Prive: 44,900 NX
    • Includes:
      • Temper Master Package III
      • Lair of Ma'Art Package
      • Special Taming Talisman (30 Day)
      • Special Tempering Talisman (30 Day)
      • April Reward Writ

Temper Master Package III

April 26, 2017 – May 11, 2017 in the Event tab

Time Zone

Start Time

End Time

Pacific Standard Time

End of Maintenance (April 26, 2017)

Start of Maintenance (May 11, 2017)

Eastern Standard Time

Central European Standard Time

Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Give your equipment a boost with the Temper Master Package III! This bundled package contains everything you need to become a temper master.

  • Temper Master Package III
    • Price: 29,900 NX
    • Includes:
      • Ellun (200 Pack)
      • Premium Tempering Stone Box II (x10)
      • Legendary Seal Stone (x1)
      • Legendary Familiar Seal Token (x3)

 

Premium Tempering Stone Box II

April 26, 2017 – May 11, 2017 in the Event tab

Time Zone

Start Time

End Time

Pacific Standard Time

End of Maintenance (April 26, 2017)

Start of Maintenance (May 11, 2017)

Eastern Standard Time

Central European Standard Time

Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Get ready to temper all your new gear! Pick up a Premium Tempering Stone Box II, full of useful tempering items! These items are bound to your character and cannot be traded.

  • Premium Tempering Stone Box II
    • Price: 1,900 NX
    • A Premium Tempering Stone Box II randomly contains one of the following:
      • A random Elite Tempering Stone ranging from Lv. 140 to Lv. 160
      • A Shining 30% Elite Tempering Stone (Static 30% tempering success chance. Not affected by boosts or otherwise changed.)
      • A Shining 50% Elite Tempering Stone (Static 50% tempering success chance. Not affected by boosts or otherwise changed.)

 

Legendary Transcending Stone Package

April 26, 2017 – May 11, 2017 in the Event tab

Time Zone

Start Time

End Time

Pacific Standard Time

End of Maintenance (April 26, 2017)

Start of Maintenance (May 11, 2017)

Eastern Standard Time

Central European Standard Time

Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Strengthen your gear even further by picking up a Legendary Transcending Stone Package! These items are bound to your character and cannot be traded.

  • Legendary Transcending Stone Package
    • Price: 19,900 NX
    • Includes:
      • Ellun (100 Pack)
      • Modest Legendary Transcending Stone (x5)
      • Austere Legendary Transcending Stone (x3)

 

Visit Ellora's Shop by clicking the Ellora's Shop icon from the game menu UI at the bottom-right corner of the screen. You can purchase items with NX or with Elluns. You can add NX on your Nexon account by clicking HERE. Elluns are the in-game currency that can sometimes be used in place of NX. Click HERE to learn more about Elluns.